Jean Dress Down Day Guidelines:
- Jeans with uniform shirt
Full Dress Down Day Guidelines:
- No jeans or pants with rips, holes, or tears.
- No shorts or skirts.
- No athletic or stretch knit pants. All garments must have hems.
- Pants may not be worn around or below the buttocks.
- No pajama or sweat pants.
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps, tube tops, halter tops, or sleeveless shirts.
- No shirts that show the stomach.
- No excessively baggy pants or oversized t-shirts.
- No clothing that is excessively tight.
- No clothing that advertises or symbolizes any illegal substances, derogatory phrases, profanity, or glorifies violence or criminal behavior.
- No clothing designed to be worn as undergarments should be visible.
- No sunglasses or hats (unless on a field trip)
- Athletic jerseys must be worn with a sleeved undershirt.
- No chains on clothing.
- No hoodies.
Students failing to meet acceptable dress guidelines will be required to call home for a school uniform.