Roosevelt will be partnering with other Jefferson Parish Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank to collect supplies for the families affected by Hurricane Harvey. The collection will run from Thursday, September 7th to Thursday, September 14th. We are asking that you bring in the following items:
- 6th graders – (1)Jar of Peanut Butter
- 7th graders – (1)Container of Baby Wipes
- 8th graders – (1)Pop-Top Can of Tuna or Chicken
- Teachers – (1)Personal Hygiene Item
- Support Staff – (1)Box of Cereal or Granola Bars
Homeroom teachers are asked to send collected supplies to the office each day.
Click here for more info.